Wednesday 18 June 2008

Tootly tootly


Monday
I took Edward to the baby clinic where he weighed in at a hefty 7.32kg. I was impressed with the clinic overall as it was much more professional than the one we used to go to in Caterham. I then went up to the gym to register and then the library for the same purpose, whilst there Edward spotted a gorgeous puree book which we got out. That evening I had planned to go and see the very sexy Freedom High, however sadly I was so shattered I didn't feel like I would enjoy it if I went, also Luke was raiding and so wanted me to keep Edward out of mischief. I felt a bit guilty as the band are friends of mine and I haven't seen them in so long, however I'm sure I will make it along next time.

Edward posing with one of his old vests' before we packed it up for Oliver....this used to be BAGGY on him!!!


Tuesday Luke and I had the understandable whim that we wanted bacon sandwiches, however sadly did not possess a frying pan, so together we braved the outside polleny world and headed out to Debenhams which I'd heard had a sale on. The rumor was true and so we were able to afford a nice tefal one, we also got a carving set as we often eat roast and so we thought it would be a wise thing to own, as trying to carve without one is annoying, difficult and actually kind of dangerous. We started looking for clothes for Luke but his hayfever got too bad and so we had to head home to closed-window safety. Abandoning the plan for bacon sandwiches (despite our new pan) we stopped in at Baskin and Robins and bought some ice-cream yay! That evening we invited Karolina over and had roast and used our fantastic new set. Edward joined us at the dining table and covered himself in asparagus and broccoli, it was so amusing that we decided we should hire him out for corporate entertainment!

Baby for hire ....weddings, Bar Mitzvahs and corporate functions!

Wednesday Another busy day of tootling about doing paperwork type things. I posted a box of tiny baby bits to my gorgeous friend Charlotte as well as arranging Edward's child trust fund and his modeling contract, sadly Halifax have made a total mess of his other savings account so I'm going to have to start from scratch with that tomorrow. I made a nice dinner however Luke didn't like it as it had too many veggies in it and so I had to nip out and get him something else as I didn't have much else to feed him. I've had lots of fun with Edward today,he's been really cute, smiley and chatty, he also rather impressively managed to roll all the way over and has looked highly pesty and pleased with himself as a result ever since :o)

Argh Mummy I'm going over!! Not even the blanket can't save me now!

Looking back on this now I actually realise I've done a lot more than I thought I had, haha no wonder Luke says he never sees me and I'm always busy!!

Tomorrow I'm going to meet some mummy-chummys, it's very exciting, but I'm VERY nervous as under all my loud noisy front I'm actually quite shy....best not to think about it too much or I will woss out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

British Airways and the Aegean...they are calling it on HURE.
And PUSUMU is bringing down the MORMON EMPIRE.
By Mitt.