Tuesday 12 August 2008

Simple Measures



Edward the teaspoon

Daddy the serving spoon


Mummy the desert spoon


Today has been a MUCH better day, we've all spent lots of time cuddling and playing together, we also all watched 'Hell Boy' together cuddled on the sofa. Edward has been in a much better mood, I'm not sure if it's because his teeth hurt less, because he had a better nights sleep,or what, but it's been lovely to have my happy content little baby back, I've really missed him.

I've felt a little better today, I'm not sure how much of it's physical and how much is mental, as I still wasn't able to get all the things done I wanted to, but I think I was just in a better frame of mind and was more chilled and accepting...it can always be done tomorrow!

This morning Edward's new keyboard arrived, it's dribble proof, 'key-removing-srunchy-finger-proof' and can be dunked in the sink when it becomes sticky and disgusting!! Edward and I had a bit of a play when it first arrived, but the serious playing began when Luke woke up....my little programmers :o)


No comments: