Wednesday 6 August 2008

Locked Out!!

It's been a rather lazy few days since I got back from the wedding, really I have lots to do as the house is a tip and there's hardly any puree left in the freezer but I've just been pretty tired out.

Yesterday I literally did nothing but watch i-player and TV and generally laze about, I didn't even cook dinner we got a take-away hehe!

Today hasn't really been any better, I've written a few e-mails to people I've meant to write to for ages. I put a bit of washing on though I doubt it's going to get hung up today haha!

We finally headed out to buy some food early evening as we'd pretty much run out, we walked out the flat, Luke pulled the door shut, and as the lock clicked we suddenly realised neither of us had keys or our phones! We tried going down to see if the porters had a spare set, which they didn't. We stood in the street for a bit panicking over what to do, we considered rushing up to the estate agents to see if they were still open and if they had a set, obviously couldn't phone them as we didn't have our phones. We also considered Luke shimmying up the drainpipe though neither of us were keen on that plan. Thankfully just then our favourite porter walked past and I asked him if by any chance he had a ladder, he did and rushed off to get it for us. A few minutes later Luke was up that like a monkey and in through the window, I wish I'd had my camera as the sight of his legs disappearing through the window was hilarious!!

After that drama we finally headed off to the supermarket, got round relatively quickly, and I even managed to quite accurately guess how much we'd spent before it went through the till. Poor Luke and Fred nearly died on the way home carrying it all though as we got lots of heavy veggies and meat!

When we got in I fed Edward while Luke started dinner. Then Uncle Fred and I gave Edward a bath. Luke then fed him his milk and put him to bed while I cooked the dinner namely very lazy, but very tasty nachos and cheese :o)

No comments: