Wednesday 23 July 2008

Spring...well Summer Clean!


The house has been a bit of a mess recently and in need of a good clean. It's quite hard to do as it's physically demanding and so time consuming, so it's taken me a while to get around to doing it.

Last week I cleaned the bathroom and oven, today I tidied most of the house including tackling the piles of boxes in Edward's room, really there is a limit to how much I can do without selling stuff on E-bay which is my plan, but that is going to be a long day of sorting clothes into lots and writing the descriptions, not to mention taking the photos, working out postage and finally uploading them all onto said auction site!

Luke did his bit and did the hoovering which I find too difficult, he also did the windows in the lounge and our bedroom. It is unbelievable how different and how lovely it looks in comparison, the whole room now feels so much lighter and more airy which is a major bonus when the temperature and humidity is so high.

Edward had a good day watching us he is getting to the point now that he is able to sit in his Winne The Pooh ring, though he needs more practice. He was particularly helpful when it came to the washing and he helped me sort it out and hang it all up :o)

No comments: