Sunday 11 May 2008

The Week Of Sunshine



As you can see it's been a fantastic but busy week, full of glorious sunshine. It's been lovely to be able to get out in the garden even though I must admit I haven't actually made it out there as much as I should have.

Mostly I just wanted to make a statement about how happy I am at the moment. So many of my diary /blog entries are depressing and miserable, full of moans about CF and not being able to breathe and being stuck in hospitals.

Right now is just wonderful, not perfect, but in a good real-life sort of way that doesn't matter. Yes my health could be better, and yes Luke and Edward can be monkeys, but with the sun shining and both my boys cuddled round me that seems kind of irrelevant. I wake up each morning to Edward's smiles, and fall asleep each night in Luke's arms covered in kisses. Though sorting the flat has been stressful, and not over yet, it is still fantastically exciting to think that soon we will be back in London where we will have a house to ourselves. The convenience of the city is also going to be liberating, I have missed it every day since I left and can't wait for everything to be either on my doorstep or just a bus ride away.

Here's to a long summer with my family stretched out in Hyde Park under blue blue sky :o)

2 comments:

diddyangel said...

And I want to hear you're in Hyde park out of choice not the for the fact on how close it is to the Brompton!!! The sunshine makes you happy too :) Yay you keep it up just get that lungfunction up a bit and you'll be wel away! x x x

Anonymous said...

You write very well.